19 Ways to Create Business to Come to Me
(Contributed by Greg Sisson)
1) Join Civic Organization
2) Take someone to lunch once per week doing way more than me
3) Expand e-mail communities
4) Refer business to more people
5) Strengthen my mindset which will attract more to me
6) Another Referral Company like Dave Ramsey ELP
7) Increase Service to Existing clients= referrals
8) Join Leadership Grand Strand networking
9) Join networking group
11) Free TV ads Fox/TimeWarner- Stephanie
12) Introduce myself to everyone I come into contact with
13) Ask “how can I help you grow your business” to everyone
14) SOLD signs on all yard signs when SOLD
15) Adapt agent’s databases out of business
16) Referrals from agents no longer in business (prospect them)
17) Blast MFO agents like Don Adrich for MB Referrals (resort market)
18) Be an advocate for others not expecting anything in return
19) Use people’s name more, look them in the eye, firm hand shake, smile, be a blessing. Be enthusiastic. Be a light.
These steps are intended to create continuity and automation from prospecting/Listing to Closing and Beyond.
(Contributed by Brendon Payne)
1. All Listing Paperwork is submitted to office on Tue and Thurs
2. After paperwork is submitted to office file is put in “to be processed” bin (Asst 2 to enter TP, drips, Market snapshot, SOC)
3. Wed and Fri Keys, pics and LB
4. Once listing is in, new listing sent to owner and phone call from Mitch
5. 4-7 days after new listing is entered. Brendon to call and update
1. File to Stacey and Email sent to asst 2 on new pending
2. Pull all WD/EXP past 9 mos for that section/building/subdivision to CC
3. Mail just sold
4. Move from active to new drip campaign
1. Pull previous months closed sales and enter into TP adopt a buyer
2. Call for adopt a buyer
1. Mitch pull new leads daily
2. Email all FSBO’s on marketing plan
3. Combination of 10 FSBO previews/drop offs per week.
4. Journal daily activities for site blog
1. Monthly Cold Call Lists
2. Hot Property List
3. Pod Mailer set up on auto bill and letters sent to CMH
4. Last week of month “haven’t talked to in a while email” follow up with calls first week.
How do I work on improving my computer skills, so I can work smarter not harder?
(Contributed by Renee Fletcher)
1- take classes
2- ask more skilled co workers
3- Hire Assisstant
4- get Partner with skills
5- share internet leads with people already set up
6- set up one time automatically
7- copy ideas from skilled agents like data base flyers
8- Hire web page designer
9- get software to help
10-think about what I lack to begin with, what is possible to acheive
12-obsorb, take notes
13-Practice each new learned skill
14-follow through with intentions
15-fine tune emails to get best result
16-experiment with different approaches to find what works
20 things to double my listing within 3 months
(Contributed by John Lindstrand )
1. Prospect 1hour in the morning from 9:00 to 10:00.
2. Prospect 1hour in the late afternoon from 4:30 to 5:30.
3. Prospect 2 Saturdays a month.
4. Hire a realtor to prospect and pay per hour from8:30 to 11:30 every day.
5. Advertize referral fee and track record to outside realtors once a month.
6. Reach out to Real Estate attorneys about my short sale program and track record. Do by mailer or office visits.
7. Reach out to Mortgage brokers about my short sale program and track record. Do by mailer or office visits.
8. Get 30-60-90 day late list and prospect.
9. Do mailer to 30-60-90 day late list.
10. Do mailer to out of state owners.
11. Prospect the out of state owners after mailer.
12. Work the POD program and pick up another development. Choice = The Lakes.
13. Drive around write down FSBO’s and prospect.
14. Have assistant when out and about write down FSBO info and prospect.
15. Hire a “bird dog” to drive around and get FSBO info in certain communities.
16. Host “All day prospect day” once a month for all internal agents. Buy lunch for all that participate. Will get short sale leads and agent will build their own inventory.
17. Put out “bandit signs” about short sales.
18. Host “Community reach out program” about short sales.
19. Do a couple of billboards. Target certain communities.
20. Challenge GH to a competition of who can get the most short sale listings in a month. Winner will receive award. Could not think of 1 more so had to use this one.
How to duplicate myself as a negotiator
By John Lindstrand 3/12/2010
1. Letting go of the mindset of “I can handle it all”.
2. Letting go of the fear of giving business away.
3. Mentor another agent in short sale.
4. Mentor Deb and hire another assistant.
5. Hire a negotiator or a trainee and pay by hour.
6. Use an outside short sale agency.
Hire or partner with another realtor and have that realtor had all general issues, which would free me up to concentrate on negotiating
I want to be more organized, know my product better and be better with computer programs
(Contributed by Gayle Velenti)
1. Get a Filing System 13. Spend more time planning
2. Take notes on showings 14. Make sure I do what I say I will do
3. Check hot sheets in the mornings 15. Get better on follow up
4. Preview more properties 16. Ask more questions
5. Study CMA’s 17. Know what customer wants
6. Check solds for price points 18. Spend more time
7. Go to open houses 19. Get better talking to people
8. Check new construction sites 20. More confidence
9. Educate myself on computer systems
10. Take a computer Class
11. Utilize Lead Router 3.0
12. Concentrate on the good leads
I need to execute all of these 1 at a time
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU COULD DO TO IMPROVE, ADD TO OR TAKE AWAY THAT WOULD TAKE YOUR BUSINESS AND TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL
(Contributed by Jan Pitman)
1. PROSPECT WITHOUT INTERRUPTION FOR 2 HRS. DAILY
2. STICK TO A STRICT SCHEDULE
3. SEPARATE AREAS OF BUSINESS AND ALLOT TIME FOR EACH AREA DAILY BEING CAREFUL NOT TO CO MINGLE
4. WRITE DOWN PROJECTS AND GOALS FOR EACH MONTH IN THE AREAS OF MARKETING, SALES AND COMMUNICATION WITH SELLER
5. MEET WITH STACEY LAST WEEK OF EVERY MONTH TO DISCUSS THE NEXT MONTHS GOALS
6. LEVERAGE SHERRY MORE
7. SET A MONTHLY GOAL WITH SHERRY FOR INTERNET BUYER LEAD CONVERSION
8. DRIP PLAN THAT WILL CREATE URGENCY TO GET MORE SITE UNSEEN BUYERS
9. NETWORK WITH OTHER REALTORS
10. START A MASTERMIND GROUP THAT HOLDS EACH OTHER ACCOUNTABLE
11. CREATIVE THINKING 15 MINUTES DAILY
12. TAKE 30 MINUTES FRIDAY AFTERNOONS TO ORGANIZE THOUGHTS AND WRITE DOWN ACTION PLAN FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK
13. THINK BIG
14. BE PROACTIVE NOT REACTIVE
15. SET DAILY INTENTIONS AND TELL 2 PEOPLE
16. BUILD REFERRAL BUSINESS BY COMMUNICATING MORE WITH PC/COI
17. COMMITT TO TALKING TO 5 PAST CLIENTS PER DAY
18. WRITE MY 5 YEAR VISION
19. SET A WEEKLY GOAL FOR THE AMOUNT OF NEW PEOPLE I WILL GET IN FRONT OF
20. BE OK WITH FALLING FORWARD
20 Ideas My business Plan 1-6 top priority implement #1 today
(Contributed by Pam Atkinson)
1. Meet with Greg Harrelson to get his opinion on my business plan and where my focus should be.
a. Reschedule appointment by email and text to Greg.
2. Meet with Renee Fletcher to finish partnership planning.
a. Reschedule lunch appointment after meeting with Greg.
3. Get more comfortable with all of the scripts by practicing with family and friends and making them my own.
a. Add to daily appointments.
b. Get with Margaret once a week to role-play.
4. Get all contacts that are now in paragon and address book of email into C21online database and setup action plans for emails.
a. Export contacts from address book and paragon into spreadsheet.
b. Look at preset action plans in c21online and customize to my plan
5. Get list of previous clients from 6 years ago into C21online database and setup contracts in C21online account with action plans for drip campaign.
a. Enter all previous clients into spreadsheet then upload to outlook and c21online database.
6. Send post cards to previous clients and spear of influence list that I do not have emails for requesting emails.
a. Use c21online-mailing program to print labels for cards or use quantum post card service by loading in spreadsheet of contacts which ever is easier and less expensive.
7. Get my home office setup and organized with new computer and files.
a. Finish research for monitor to go with new computer ordered from Rick.
b. Finish research of wireless printer for at work.
c. Set up file cabinet with files.
d. Finish ordering supplies.
8. Continue with some of the C21online training offered especially the web page and new ad campaign for $20 month.
a. Add to daily and weekly schedule.
9. Setup Face Book Page for my business and link to c21harrisongroup face book.
a. Add to daily and weekly schedule.
10. Setup Web page for my business and link to c21harrisongroup face book.
11. Setup twitter account to link to web page and face book using on program to update all three accounts at once.
12. Research how to get phone numbers of FSBO’s and have plan for where to drive through neighborhoods on weekly planning.
a. Add to daily and weekly schedule.
13. Get emails samples from other agents in office to help get my emails be more efficient with better response.
a. Get c21 agents into my address book and send email.
14. Get myself added to Greg S, Greg H, Dany and Brandon email lists and a few of the buyers agents doing emails blasts.
a. Send email to c21 agents with request.
15. Finish reading the Go Givers book and internalize it so it is part of my business plan.
a. Read a chapter a day.
b. After I am finished reading it go back and look a my business plan and make any needed changes.
c. Read the book again.
16. Continue to listen in and shadow listing agents to get a better understanding and feel for handling objections especially in this unique market.
a. Send email request to each agent that I want to shadow.
b. Add to weekly schedule between 8-9:30 each day to shadow different agents again.
17. Finish research on blackberry phones and smart phones and Internet plans offered by cell Phone Company’s move forward with ordering new phone and plan.
18. Finish research on neighborhood I want to farm and set up pod plan for that neighborhood.
19. Finish setting up buyer and listing packages so I am ready for appointments that are last minute.
20. Set my daily, weekly, yearly and long-term business goals and have my picture of Hawaii in front of me at home and work office.
My main idea was consistency.
(Contributed by Richard Lewis)
1. I will develop a mindset and script that alerts people that I am a rental
agent and a realtor. I will speak to GH about this one. People get fixated on
what I bring up in the first few seconds of the conversation. If I go with a
rental script or a sales script I rarely get interest in the other side.
2. I get caught up in the research and emails of dealing with buyers and
rental prospects. I could hire a assistant to send generic emails and entering
database people for me.
3. I have not encountered many people that would qualify as 30 day clients.
Most are on the fence or buyers are planning trips later in the year. Many are
just collecting information. I am not sure the answer to this one.
4. People dont trust offsite companies in general. How can I educate owners on
what we really do? If we could get owner databases in target buildings we could
send emails detailing the differences between offsite and onsite companies. Not
a sales flyer but a educational or informative drip campaign.
5. When and how did North Myrtle Beach change from a onsite to a offsite
industry. How did offsite acheive market dominance? I am not sure about this
6. I want to earn money while I sleep. How can I change my strenths into
additional revenue sources? I will continue to learn how to flip houses and
build Gregs databases. I need to get more email addresses outside of phone
7. I get bored if I prospect the same thing day after day. I must keep my
focus on the 5 year plan.
8. I have trouble explaining our vrbo program. It is very complicated and not
in writing. I will ask condolux to develop a flyer detailing the program and
ammend a contract so the owners have more trust.
9. I need my own database system. I will get with GH to input my leads into top
producer as well as his system. This should help me consistently stay in touch
with my prospects.
10. I am in a listing slump. I will focus more on listing properties. I will
learn how to list a property in Ocean Lakes. I will be a “Vacation” listing
11. I do not get a great responce from the website buyer leads. I will get
Renee to email me her letters she sends and implement.
12. I don’t feel “energized” at the training center. I will team up with the
consistent people to support the people who do not see value in 8-11
13. I am disconnected with the owners on our rental mgmt program. I will warm
call our owners this week. I intentially limit communication in order to stay
out of the service aspect of condolux. I cold called them before and most had a
couple of issues they needed resolved. I feel conflicted about asking our over
burdoned staff to handle additional small issues for each owner. I will just
call and see what happens.
20 WAYS TO BUILD INVENTORY FAST
(Contributed by Vera)
1. Have a PROSPECTING SCHEDULE: what am I prospecting, how many hours, when, source of phone numbers, etc.
2. Set accountability.
3. Increase prospecting time by 20-30 min daily
4. Focus on high-quality prospecting first and cold calling second
5. Use “Mojo” Dialer to be more efficient.
6. Night prospecting at least twice a week (1,5 hrs minimum)
7. Saturday prospecting (2,5-3 hrs) and follow up (the “hard to reach leads”)
8. Hire a coach
9. Go to the gym for 40-45 min before night prospecting
10. Create a plan/diet on what to eat to create more energy during the day(more fruits, vegetables, berries, etc)
11. Make it fun. Creat games to have fun and keep each other accountable during prospecting.
12. Roleplay presentation once a day for 5 days a week.
13. Email blast to SLD “10 Reasons to list now”
14. Preview overpriced listings and leave a business card with a note that’s easy to remember
15. Register at Chamber of Commerce or any other organization to offer services, etc.
16. Implement PUD
17. Get in the door faster: preview the prospects property following 1stconversation.
18. Start working banks to aquire REO listings
19. Hold seminars for sellers on how to successfully sell a home (with an agent or on their own) and offer our services.
20. Cold doors starting in CF to introduce our company and our commitment to the commmunity with a script “Who do you know who needs our help in today’s market”.
How To Self Generate Buyer Leads
(Contributed by Jill Lindstrand)
1. Have my own web-site
2. Advertise on REALTOR.com
3. Advertise on Craigslist
4. Put information and website on the back of Dino’s 7 vans
5. Get listings
6. Put business cards at all the business’s I can
7. Send mailer to highly concentrated renter area’s
8. Advertise in RE book
9. Hold & advertise open houses
10. Advertise in various northeast newspapers
11. Connect with someone at CCU for graduates
12. Get connected with relocation companies
13. Facebook/Twitter/Plaxo/Linked In
14. Postcard marketing when I sell in a community
15. Join connect2agent.com & buyeragentsearch.com
16. Hold 1st time home buyer seminar
17. Utube video
18. Go to the monthly foreclosure auctions to connect with investors
19. Advertise on Trulia/Zillow
20. Pay a lead source company to be the MB agent