The next 90 days allows you the opportunity to set yourself up for fantastic production in 2012. As we know, the difference between those who get great results versus those who produce World Class results is the simple term: “EXECUTION”
The following tasks are required from you in order to reach your stated goal of adding a minimum of 6 more transactions to this year’s production.
Name: Brendon Payne
1. You must make a total of 30 new contacts per day. (150 – Expireds and SLD)
2. You must conduct 3 creative thinking sessions per week. (Each session is 30 minutes)
3. You must make a total of 15 Lead Follow Contacts per day. (75 week)
4. You must prospect 1 night per week for 2 hours each night
5. You must conduct ALL DAY prospecting once per week (6 hours minimum – SLD calls only)
6. You must prospect one Saturday each month. (3 hours minimum)
7. Request a price reduction every 21 days on each active listing. (You must attempt to reduce all of your listing inventory three times over the phone in the next 90 days)
8. You must call 10 FSBO’s per week (considered new contacts for point #1)
9. You must call all new expireds three times per day for three consecutive days.
10. You must work out at 5:30 am Monday through Friday
11. You must write down 5 things each day that you are grateful for in your life. Hang the note in your station daily.
I, Brendon Payne, am in need of someone to hold me accountable to my goals. If you agree, you have my permission to ask me about my progress as much as you want. I also request that you speak FRANKLY with me at anytime I am lacking integrity by not living up to my commitments. If you agree, please sign below.
Brendon Payne Accountability Partner
_______________ ___________________ Tel#______________